09 diciembre 2006

Ventanas

There goes the fear-Doves


Recuerdo aquel tiempo como si mirara a través de una ventana cubierta de polvo...

El pasado es algo que podemos recordar pero no tocar y todo lo que se recuerda es borroso y vago.

Aún así me aferro, me aferro, sin poder evitarlo, sin poder evitar pensar en que todavía no tiene por qué ser pasado.


"....You turn around and life's passed you by
You look to ones you love to ask them why
You look to those you love to justify
You turned around and life's passed you by
Passed you by again....."


"..Think of me when you're coming down
But don't look back when leaving town
Oh think of me when he's calling out
But don't look back when leaving town
Think of me when you close your eyes
But don't look back when you break all ties
Think of me when you're coming down
But don't look back when leaving town today..."

No hay comentarios: